gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-21-2017, 09:13 AM
-Fade Out / Fade in-

..and finally the pain had come. The pain she had tried to brace herself for… but her body was wreaked… she felt torn… bitter… Rainbow could feel her mind whirling with the urge to lash back… but she simply had no strength to keep fighting. She felt weak. Humiliated… and it hurt her deeper than any mere wound. Her body threatened to give out, but she heard his words, threatening that if she didn’t leave now she wouldn’t leave at all.

The bloodied woman staggered back to her feet, shooting one last meaningful glare at the man before she turned away, starting to limp back down the ramp. She said nothing… but gods everything hurt… She wanted to get back to Celestial… but that was a far cry from where she was right now. She stumbled, but still kept going, not wanting to give the male the satisfaction of knowing she could barely urge her body onward. No… She’d rest when she was away from this vessel… and Gods help her at least make it back to Celestial to let Regulus know what had happened.

Rainbow paused, feeling something wet sliding down her face as she took a breath. But it wasn’t her blood… the wetness was tears… Tears that kept coming as she tried to force herself away from that place. Force herself away from all the pain she’d just endured.

This would not be forgotten.

This would not be forgiven.

-Exit Marina-