gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-21-2017, 03:25 PM
She reacted submissively  and Lucifer couldn't help but smirk at that. So apparently this girl was already scared of him, good it would keep her in line later. Her words meant little to him, he didn't get scared easily. "Well I don't know who this Erebos is but I definitely don't see nor smell anyone else sweetheart. So I've as much right to be here as any." he lowered his voice for her this time now knowing she was a submissive, after all he wanted to try to take her with him. He saw her look towards the den and slowly edged himself between her and it. Not enough to alarm her at first until he was there. "Now now sweetheart, don't you know it's rude to cut and run every time you see a stranger?" his tone took on a light teasing tone this time.

She seemed hung up on this Erebos guy and Lucifer gave a short. If she didn't smell of him then obviously he didn't give two shits. But Lucifer would keep her smelling like him when he trapped her. Perhaps he should make her just as stretched to him as she was this Erebos guy. "Let me tell you a secret, you don't smell of him, he ain't here, do you really think he gives two shits? I don't, but here's an idea, why don't I take you up to my place and we see if he really does care, hmm?" he cocked an eyebrow then and waited for her to answer. He didnt mind fighting her if he had to to enslave her, though honestly he doubted she would do anything but roll over.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.