Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-21-2017, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2017, 03:12 PM by Jackson.)
Acapella Adravendi (Click for Profile)

Skills: Navigator & Hunting
Returned last season from searching for her brother. She came up empty handed and has luckily been welcome back home to Celestial. Her main problem right now is that she has been demoted to punished and isn't allowed out of pack territory until she works her way out of that rank. I need major help from members to help me get at least four posts a week with her. I can keep making threads.... but that gets a little old if I get no replies. She is going to be working her way to head hunter in the pack.
Looking For:
- Romantic relationships
- Threads with other pack members
- hunting buddies
- Would love to train some of the younger Celestial wolves

To Do:

[Image: xNAS3Cl.png] Bluemoon Rivers (Click for Profile)

Skills: Fighter & Hunting
Blue has taken the death of his parents rather harshly. Before he was a highly independent child that did like to spend time with his family, now he has distanced himself from everyone and really doesn't know how to interact with anyone. He has a swirl of emotions that he does not know how to express and he needs some interactions to hopefully break him from his shell. Both his sisters are now gone and he's a year now.
Looking For:
- Crushes
- Mentor
- Friends
- Someone she could call family?

To Do:

Chasm Agatsuma (Click for Profile)

Skills: Hunter & Intellectual
Chasm is the son of Marina x Liar and has just recently been reunited with his mother. Looks like he will be welcome to Celestial with his mother and will soon be adjusting to having younger siblings. Chasm has an outgoing and bossy little companion by the name of Bones and right now he is looking to build relationships with other Celestial wolves. He also is in need of training partners so he can figure out what rank he wants to work towards. He does have some problems trusting others so it may take some time to form relationships with him.
Looking For:
- Friends
- Crushes
- Mentors
- Fatherly Figure

To Do:

[Image: MWYZPYx.png] Corentine Wreckage (Click for Profile)

Skills: Hunter & Healer
My newest girl! Daughter of Storm and one of the pups in Abaven she is looking for plenty of interaction from pack members. She wants to learn and is ready to grow! She also wouldn't mind some friendly interaction from strangers.
Looking For:
- Friends
- Hunting buddies
- Mentors

To Do:

[Image: 8GuozRR.png] Delaney Callen (Click for Profile)

Skills: Healer & Intellectual
It's herb hunting season for this lady! Excited about being moved as a full blown Mender she is anxious to continue working and gathering her herbs. She is bubbly, full of life, and loves to meet new faces. Open to mostly everything.
Looking For:
- Friends
- Fellow Healers
- interactions with Mortar's family
- Crushes/Love: Mortar may have this filled

To Do
Delaney x Chaos Thread- created

[Image: z5NOTBP.png] Frostbite Wreckage (Click for Profile)

Skills: Hunting & Fighter
Youngest brother to Storm he has come to ardent in search of the best territories to claim and start a pack in. (Though with everyone looking to create packs now I'm kinda questioning if I should still try) He has just been reunited with one from his clan, Stardust, and is looking to interact with a lot of wolves. He has chose for now to join Stardust in Lirim while he continues to learn about the land.
Looking For:
- Friends
- Hunting Buddies
- Spar Buddies
- General interactions

To Do

Inverno Coure (Click for Profile)

Skills: Hunting & Fighting
A little about Vern. He was a part of Cealum x Zeph's pack way back when and got really scarred up from the attack. He is also emotionally scarred from the attack because he had lost the love of his life (though she never knew of his true feelings). He was traveling with Cealum, but since she's been spending time with Zeph he is one again alone.
Edit: I have decided because of future plots he will be joining Ganta's pack
Looking For:
- Friends
- Love/Crushes
- Hunting buddies
- Spar buddies

To Do

[Image: vjotmk1.png] Jackson Adravendi (Click for profile)

Skills: Hunting & Intellectual
Jackson has finally got himself where he wants in the pack, just promoted to the Baron (lead hunter) in Fiori he is beyond excited. He has lost his remaining immediate family that he had a relationship with (Razor) and is still learning to cope with the loss. He has also just taken in a young pup under his wing to raise.
Looking For:
- Friends
- Crushes/Love: Sandpiper May have this filled
- Hunting buddies
- Pack interactions

To Do

[Image: p3br3uC.png] Laisren Adravendi Click for Profile

Skills: Hunting & Fighter
Lais is a worrier to be! He wants to become a great protector for Celestial. Though I'm not experienced with the fighting system here I would like to get some spars lined up for him so he can get some skill points. He would also be up for Fight training to, but right now I'm not looking for serious fights that leave long lasting effects or Maim
Looking For:
- Crushes/Love
- Friends
- Sparring partners
- Hunting buddies

To Do

[Image: pV7voRu.png] Storm Wreckage (Click for Profile)

Skills: Healer & Intellectual
Storm has had a lot happen recently. Her companion has been killed this past winter leaving her feeling vary insecure about leaving the pack lands. She had had her kids, five of them oh my. With the help of Bass and the rest of Abaven they are growing rapidly.
Looking For:
- Love! She really needs someone to fall for.
- Friends
- Fellow Healers
- People to meet!

To do
Storm x Basilysk thread
Storm x Kassander thread

Note: Just because you don't see something listed under the Looking for section does not mean that you cannot offer something else to the table.
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]