gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-21-2017, 08:01 PM
Her apology brought a smile on. It wasn't soft or gentle, more of a devilish grin, the kind that made Vi squirm and know he was up to no good again. He was already planning out how to go about securing her as his little toy. Such a good little submissive she was. He could already imagine her under him squirming and begging. Oh he was going to have so much fun. "Doubt it, but you see, I do care. You be my concubine and I take care of you for the rest of your life. You'd live well as a kings concubine." whoops, the cat was out of the bag. Oh wait he meant to say that.

When she had a personality switch it caused a small smirk to come to his face. So she had more than one side huh? He could dig that. Her voice came as her posture was straightened. Apparently this one wasn't as submissive and decided questioning the devil was the smart thing. He humored her for now though. "I'll handle whatever I fucking want to handle, including her under me." he moved forward and stopped when he was directly in front of her, his face in hers. She was riling him. "Is that so? Perhaps you need some enlightenment, hmmm? I'm the king of hell and I've seen much worse. But if you decide to follow this little route of questioning authority figures then I'm afraid I'll just have to punish you, slave." his voice was deadly low now. With a split second decision was he lunging. His only defense was to raise his hackles and pull his lips into a snarl. He would have her one way or another.

His teeth aimed to grab the top of her muzzle, like a dominant should. His front left paw aimed to push her down to the ground. His head was lowered to make up for their height difference.

Lucifer vs Kait for enslavement
Round 1/2
7 days
45" and heavy build
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.