size
Extra small
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Trick 2019
05-21-2017, 09:14 PM
By the time Seth was beginning to feel pleasantly distant from himself, his consumption was slowed by the appearance of not one, but two figures, the first close in height to the larger of Seth's family members, and the second rather smaller though still tall enough to loom over Seth himself. Seth watched them over his bowl of fermented fruit, his eyes half closed yet glittering. Not drunk enough to lend slackness to his face or give his eyes a glassy appearance, he had had enough to feel rather removed from the whole affair, and his dwarven body was relaxed as he regarded them both rather indolently.

"Good morning," he allowed after a moment of thought. "Need we be so formal? Come, sit. Don't make me crane my neck so just to look at you." He took another mouthful of berries and crushed them slowly against the roof of his mouth. Blissful. "I'm not certain you should be speaking of my mother's loins, as it were, but as to that she was Asura Abraxas, and she died for the sin of birthing me so you needn't look so put out over it." His smile may have been self-deprecating, but the false self-deprecation was hollow and brittle behind that smile, safely cushioned by the soporific effect of the alcohol to feel rather less than usual.

Eyes of soft new-leaf green rolled to the taller, older, and darker stranger in curiosity only partly feigned. "But you are no Abraxas. No cousin of mine, I'm certain of it. What name shall we call you then?"