Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-22-2017, 09:35 AM
It was only natural that with a shift in her own personality the true colors of another might show. Mad enjoyed this very much of course. Especially when he was misinterpreted for being a cocky little shit. He grinned with the severity of his namesake, letting out another series of chuckles. So this man wanted this vessel, hmm? Mad had no qualms about that. But oh dear the mighty king seemed so riled because of him, but who was the one to truly suffer, hmm? Kait of course. Not that this man knew that just yet.

At the same instance Lucifer lunged Mad released Kait, and the girl dropped towards the earth. Mad’s presence took a lot out of the young woman, and all she saw was a pair of fangs narrowly missing the top of her muzzle. A good thing too, for the left forepaw that moved across her back just sped up her trip to the ground until the male held her there. She sunk down, trying to sink lower as she coward down before the man. The tears had returned to her eyes as she whimpered pathetically, squirming on the ground as she tried to make sure she had drawn away from those sharp teeth.

“I’m sorry!” Kait cried out, repeating the phrase over and over, unaware that she’d even been placed in a battle for force claiming. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” The little one whimpered, keeping her eyes squeezed closed. She was terrified... her alternate sides acted differently towards Lucifer than they had Erebos. Mad shouldn’t have been the one to come out, she thought. Unless Proxy was getting weaker…?

Ooc:: In technicality Kait is submitting so Luc has successfully enslaved her.

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.