gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-22-2017, 10:42 AM
She submitted with a flurry of apologies and Lucifer smirked with a deep rumble coming from him. It seemed her true self was back and now the devil would get to have his fun. He had won seeing as she wasn't fighting back, so fine he could take this win easily. He snapped his mouth closed with an audible click anaimed to use the paw that was touching her to drag the smaller woman towards him. He then aimed to bring her up into a sitting position under him, so it would be as if he cuddled her. "Time we laid out some rules my little concubine. One, you do as I say when I say. Two, do not question me. Three, you are not to share yourself with anyone else. Four, come when i call you. And finally the most important, should your queen ask it of you you do it without hesitation unless it risks your life." he eyed her with his head lifted up and that devilish grin on his lips. She would get no say in the rules and if he had it his way she would be eating like him and Vi soon too. Though he doubted she could hunt for herself, which meant he or Vi would have to.

There was a point to his "cuddling" of her now though. He was in a way giving her protection from Vianni, after all what he said went. He wanted a concubine so therefore he would have a concubine. This way should he have an urge to fuck something else while vi was otherwise untouchable at least she would know who he was fucking. It wasn't like this one was ever going to produce him an heir, no that was Vi's job. Though if he had children with this girl it would mean his blood would be extended beyond Vi and could become one of the largest names in the lands. It was one of his many goals. "Your apology is accepted, though you should probably tell your alter not to be angering your new master. Especially since he has no problem harming you both. Now come we are going home." and with that he released her and stood, moving off towards the water fowl and grabbing them. He then turned to ensure she was following.

Ooc: figured they could walk and talk a bit lol that way she can also be confused and stuff >>
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.