size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
05-22-2017, 01:22 PM
Chaos snorted in amusement at Iskra's coy reply to their byplay, then arranged his features into his most heart-wrenching puppy-dog eyes, glancing sideways at Iskra with head lowered 'sadly' and a faint quiver to his chin. He couldn't quite manage to dredge up any fake tears - he didn't have his sister Vana's flair for the melodramatic quite that much, who he'd seen summon full-on sobs and tears from nothing. "Then I suppose I will have to wait on the borders every day and pine for your absence, Iskra Aeris. Perhaps someday the thought of my broken heart will move you to join us and heal me of my pain." His expression shifted in an instant from the puppy dog eyes to a mischievous grin. "Or maybe just knowing how much fun Artemis and I are having without you. Raiding, I mean," he amended mock-primly, though the gleam in his eye and the way he surreptitiously flicked his eyes over to the larger of the two sisters made the subtle insinuation anything but. Chaos would never stoop to hitting on Artemis in front of her sister. Of course not, you perv. How could you possibly think that?

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write