Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
05-22-2017, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2017, 05:13 PM by Nyx.)
IF I HAD A HEART I COULD LOVE YOU
Ásvor's own confidence wasn't growing quite as rapidly. It seemed quite a difficult feat to find more knowledge these days, and her jesting with Naudir about finding someone to keep captive and force to teach her about healing was sounding more tempting by the day. Perhaps not wise, but definitely tempting. It was just as tempting to pry into what sort of knowledge Valdis had gained from her time in a pack, though she figured she'd wait a bit instead of seeming over-eager. She did value Valdis' company for more than just whatever information she might be able to supply, and offending her by pressing too hard didn't sound ideal.

Her own lips quirked higher into a larger smile at the other woman's words.   "Crew. That's an interesting name," she admitted, stifling an amused laugh. Short and to the point - she liked it. Truthfully she was pleased to know that Valdis was enjoying herself there, and it sounded like she had her paws full. An alpha with fangs? She shook her head in slight amazement. She had little knowledge of the surrounding packs, but she figured this Crew must be halfway decent if it was worth settling down for. No Yfir, surely, but likely not all that bad. "I can't say I've ever seen a wolf with fangs, but he sounds.. entertaining. What sort of things have you been learning?" She didn't bother to disguise the interest that shone in her sapphire stare as she watched Valdis, curious - and only a bit envious, though she tried keeping that particular emotion under wraps.

IF I HAD A VOICE I WOULD SING