gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-22-2017, 11:04 PM
She followed well enough and his ear was kept backwards, attuning himself to her step. Her question received a low, quiet rumble of a growl, a warning in itself. She was treading dangerous waters with questioning him. He slung the fowls onto his back so they could be kept safe and with him. It was so he could speak up. "You are small, submissive and most of all need protection it seems. Not all males are like me and will stop fighting the moment you submit. Though with me you are safe, cared for and will even be given children to care for." he left off that they would be no heirs, nor would they be hers alone. Perhaps he was feeling a bit calmer today, knowing that vi was safe on the ship and fat and pregnant with his heirs. He slowed himself so she could keep pace easier. "Most important thing for you to remember is that your queen has a temper that rivals mine, pleasing her is going to be hard for you but you need to be adamant about the fact that you are no threat to her power over me, and that you will not be doing any more than helping to expand the Asmodeus line, only her children will become heirs of my lineage though yours will bear my name as a way to safe guard them." with that explanation he loomed down to her, a smile on his face. There that should satisfy her need for answers.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.