Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-23-2017, 09:53 AM
Kait slunk a bit lower as the growl came from the man, her gaze remaining focused on the ground before her. If he didn’t want to answer her he didn’t have to, but she was still hoping for a reason, why this massive male would choose her, a little weakling out of all other females, to be one of his. She frowned as he answered though. It was true… she was small and submissive… in need of protection. The thought that someone else who could have fought her and not stopped at her submitting scared her, and she shuffled a bit closer to male.

“You… You’ll keep me safe?” Kait asked, her voice innocent, naive as she glanced up at the male. She had never expected much out of her life. She had hardly expected herself to be some queen, nor to produce some great heirs for a powerful male. The thought of raising babies herself made her both happy and a bit uneasy at the same time. The little one was broken, more so than even her mother… she longed for love. For attention and acceptance. This male had seen one of her alters and though he wasn’t going to take any shit from them it seemed he was willing to deal with them… He didn’t even bat an eyelash at Mad which she thought was quite the feat in itself!

The word of the Queen worried her a little and Kait gave a small whine. “I’m not a threat to anyone…” She didn’t want to make this other wolfess angry, and she felt her heart racing in her chest. “I’m not expecting to take anyone’s place… I know any children I bare wouldn’t be royalty or anything like that.” Kait paused, her gaze focused on the ground still.

Kait looked back up at Lucifer, those innocent, hurt eyes fixing on him. “I just ask that you don’t abandon me… and I’ll stay by your side in return, okay? I’ll do whatever you want… just please…”

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.