gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
05-23-2017, 07:10 PM
A rush of relief flooded through her at his response accompanied by a toothy grin. Success! Take that, crushing embarrassment. She couldn't really be sure if he was right about her looking okay - she did feel a good amount of snow clinging to her pelt - but that was okay, Iskra might have enjoyed positive attention related to her looks but she wasn't terribly concerned with looking good all the time. Having a good time ranked a good deal above perfect appearance, no contest. "If you say so, I'll have to take your word for it."

Ears swung back towards the man in an instant, his comment grabbing her attention fully, "Is that what you were after?" she asked incredulously, eyes wide. Iskra had never had the balls to tangle with one of those nasty critters; there were plenty of less feisty prey animals she'd rather go after before considering such a thing. Shaking her head she gave him a lopsided grin "I dunno where you're from, but as far as I know those things will rip your tail off for even looking at 'em. You're surely braver than me," she complimented. There was no way she'd mess with one of those beasts unless she had to, that was for sure. Tail tapping the ice at a steady rhythm, she quickly replied, "I'm Iskra! You're from the Crew, right? I know my sister lives there, but I've only met your alpha and one other pack member so far. Really gotta get around to seeing about joining..."