Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-25-2017, 05:53 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2017, 01:40 AM by Lucifer I.)
Now Lucifer has done it again and this time with Kaitlyn, the daughter of Marina. Lucifer will likely not be in these kid's lives as there are plots afoot. This litter will most likely be raised by Kait and Vianni together though. Plus this litter will be raised with their half siblings from Vianni's litter. Kait herself is submissive and won't be raising these kids to be as Lucifer calls them his heirs. They will however be given the Asmodeus name and raised as cannibals thanks to Vianni. Yes I said it cannibals. These kids are not a product of rape, but of a master and slave relationship. Kait will likely be more of a pet for the family once the kids are born.

Lucifer's lines are clouded with mental disorders and every child should exhibit a white mask or face of some sort. His family so far has only ever had red eyes though this is not a demand on my part.

Kaitlyn's family has mental disorders as well as well as blindness though for the safety of these kids it would likely be best to not allow them to be blind as it could be a sign of weakness. Kait herself has disassociative personality disorder(mpd). These kids could also exhibit the rainbow coloring of their grandmother.

Their family lines are a little confusing so i made a thing to help that. There is a lot of siblings for this litter.
Code:
Nova Agatsuma {♂}, Argus Agatsuma {♀/♂}, NAME {♂/♀}, NAME {♂/♀}, NAME {♂/♀} [Lucifer x Marina] (Aunts/Uncles as well)
Marek Nero Asmodeus {♂}, Zeviah Lynae Asmodeus {♀}, NAME {♂/♀} [Lucifer x Vianni]
Gary Agatsuma-Asmodeus {♂}, Belua Agatsuma-Asmodeus , NAME {♂/♀} [Lucifer x Kaitlyn]
Riku Valentine-Adravendi {♂}, Ansem Valentine-Adravendi {♂} [Lucifer x Kairi]

Extended Family:
Spencer Agatsuma {♂}- Great uncle
Marina Agatsuma {♀}- Grandmother
Nixie Agatsuma {♀}, Yoshiko Haruna Agatsuma {♀} [Marina x Nako]- aunts
Ren Agatsuma {♂} [Adopted by Marina] -adoptive uncle
Chasm Walker {♂}, Apathy Walker {♂} [Marina x Liar Walker] -uncles
Oriana Fabre {♀}, Aldric Fabre {♂}[Camille x Spencer]- 2nd Cousins

I have not made up any designs for this litter so i give you Freedom of creation here with the exception that each kid should have a white face marking of some sort. colors in the Asmodeus line are natural browns, blacks, greys and none have the possibility to be fully white. Colors in Kait's line are browns, blacks, greys, rainbows, and white(markings). Eyes should come in reds, pinks, and possibly greens.

Code:
[b]Oc name:[/b]
[b]Pup's name:[/b] -- Agatsuma-Asmodeus
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] site minimum
[b]Appearance:[/b] site minimum please include a reference