gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
05-25-2017, 04:51 PM

His words seemed to do the trick in soothing her nerves, the promises of a dark king had to be made seriously, right? "Was need to hear this. I will stay, if you wishing me to." She paused as he spoke again, and the last word to leave his lips echoed through the shared minds of Lilith and Naamah. 'Mine.' The male's deep baritone made her meet his gaze once again, and smile. "You think me yours?" The thought had her shifting until she was seated between his paws, continuing the flirtatious nipping along his jaw and just under his ear. She stood then, making sure her back and then hips never left contact with his chest. His intensity had returned again and Naamah found Lilith silent and she was more excited than nervous at what would tranpire between the gods. Oh, what wonders they would create together!

-fade to black!!-

"Naamah" "Lilith" Think Scroll over for translations.
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.