Angra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-25-2017, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2017, 05:59 PM by Angra.)
(Rated M for cursing)

Through the hourglass I saw you;
I'll be damned if you slip away!
"Fuck." The first word out of Angra's jaws since the few minutes they had been there was due to, more or less, the sudden scent of herbs that had hit her so suddenly. Not to mention that there was the stench of other wolves, and she wrinkled her nose as if to get rid of the smell. But they had made it, to whatever this land was called; Mismatched eyes flickered towards the stone ruins, and she paused, just for a moment, before she passed to glance over it. "What the hell is this for?" Her question was directed towards Ahura rather than the air. She didn't trust the ruin, and altough a part of her wanted to touch it, she didn't know what it was supposed to do. Instead, she sent the rest of the area around her a glance before backing away from the stone and sitting down heavily, waiting for her husband. They needed to talk about the plans that they had. Hopefully those plans would require staying away from other creatures as much as they could. Angra didn't want to interact with them any more than she absolutely had to. Which may be too much for her to like; if she had it her way, she wouldn't interact with anyone but Ahura. A quiet sigh escaping her, she directed her next words to her brother again. "What the fuck are we gonna do here, anyways?"

Action | "Angra speaking." | "Ahura speaking."