size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-25-2017, 10:44 PM
Through the hourglass I saw you;
I'll be damned if you slip away!

At her brother's grin, a mirroring one stretched across Angra's face. At his words, she spoke, her voice lowering from how it had been when she was asking about the strange object. She hadn't even realized that her voice had been raised slightly until she answered him. "But that gives them more places to hide before we can fuck them up." At the nip to the base of her skull, she raised her head, attempting to nip Ahura's cheek. At his next words, an overly dramatic sigh left her jaws. "I guess I can wait until later to beat the shit out of someone." It wasn't something she really liked to do, and she wanted to announce their arrival with something special, but it would probably be hard to do anything if they were being hunted down. And it wouldn't be very fun on their first day; or anytime, really. Angra liked the fighting, but she didn't like the aftermath all that much. Mostly because she was a bit restless for her next fight not long after.

She allowed herself to be pushed closer into Ahura's chest, relaxing slightly. At his plans, she sent him a look that she hoped would convey how unhappy she was about having to join a pack. There would be too much interaction; more than she wanted, at least. Which wasn't saying much, considering the only interaction she truly liked was from her brother. "You can't get mad at me if I beat some bitch to death." He knew how she felt about packs, but it seemed that there wasn't much of an option. She'd just have to deal with it, and try and avoid the others outside of mandatory meetings. "Let's at least join a pack that'll let us raise hell." She didn't have any ideas about what else they could do; her mate probably knew that she was itching to cause trouble as soon as possible.

Action | "Angra speaking." | "Ahura speaking."