Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-26-2017, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2017, 07:52 PM by Lucifer I.)
Her submissive behavior was probably a lot of what saved her from his ire. Her words he gave a snort to. What kind of question was that? Of course he would. Was she stupid enough to think that if he had taken her as his slave that he would allow another to touch her? "What is mine is mine, remember that." It was obvious that she was now his to him so now she just needed to realize that. He stopped then as she continued. His gaze lowered down to hers. At least she understood her place. Girl was smart at least. She understood her role in his life perfectly then.

Her next words earned her a smirk. So she would do anything then? "Anything then?" He wasn't going to give her room to back out now though. He let the Fowls slip from his back and turned to face her. He could easily force her into heat as he did Vi, easily force her into bearing him a litter. He lifted his tail in dominance and lifted a brow to her awaiting her reply to that.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.