gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-29-2017, 01:10 PM
~I Follow Your Lies To Avoid From Getting Lost~
The female didn’t realize that her words were too much, even now, but was thankful that for once for her submissive behavior. She gave a small nod when he spoke, and she lifted her gaze back to the male, speaking softly. “I won’t forget.” It was a promise. She was just… scared of being abandoned. Of being forsaken yet again. That thought, above any other, terrified the brown and white female. Her green eyes, her stance… everything betrayed that fear. The youth whimpered softly, her gaze fixed on her master as she waited for him to address the latter part of her words.

Anything… yes… she had said those words. Those very words that could be dangerous, but she had meant them. Kait dipped her head, speaking softly once more. “I wouldn’t have said that if I didn’t mean it… I’m tired of being alone… I just… I want someone to care for me. Someone who can make me useful.” The broken words she spoke were hard on her… but this male was the first to show such aggressive interest in her and she was clinging to that… unhealthy as that may be.

Kaitlyn’s gaze shifted back to the male, waiting to see what he’d do. Her heart pounded in her chest… but she was willing to do anything at this point to make sure she wasn’t alone. Even if it meant this male would take her here and now… if one day she might bear him children… it was worth it.  

HTML by BIRD

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.