gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-29-2017, 04:36 PM
As she agreed he gave her a devilish smirk. Good then he would do as he pleased to her now. "Then I suggest you hold up to that, cuz I'm gonna have to hold you to that right now Katie." he then moved to her, his flank beside her shoulder. He nipped at the base of her tail first before he continued down. His teeth were gentle though barely applying enough pressure to hopefully draw sounds from her. His intent was to push her body into heat. His tongue came next, lapping at her inner thighs. He could taste her, her taste was female definitely but uniquely hers. It didn't take long and there was a change in her scent, one that he knew well. It was the scent of heat, the scent that told him she would produce with him. He gave one last nip this time close to her womanhood, expecting her tail to move. He then moved to be over her, wrapping a paw under the smaller woman before setting to work.

-fade to black-

As he finished he released her. He gave a sniff of her before nodding, satisfied with his work. She smelled of him, of heat, of sex. There was a chance he had bedded her enough now to impregnate her but one could never be to sure. He knew she would be in pain now. He was much larger than her but he knew as his slave she could tough it out more. Especially if it was what he wanted of her. He had bitten into her scruff to keep her still while he bred her. He sat there lapping at her pelt now to clean her, to determine if he should go once more. "Shall we go once more to ensure you fall pregnant then?" there was teasing in his voice this time.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.