gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
05-29-2017, 07:26 PM

Corentine was just so happy to have made a new friend. She loved to be in the company of others and the fact that Brandr really hadn't had a chance to explore it gave her the perfect opportunity to bond with him. He seemed really nice and she was vary eager to get to know him. Her ears perked up as she spoke her tail wagging lightly as she took in his words. She had never heard of his pack, but she wondered what his pack had been like before they had split up. She also felt a little sorry that they had split up and he was on his own, but now he was here and Abaven was the best pack in the world. He then asked about her family and she nodded lightly.

"Yes my mother is a healer for the pack and I was born here with my four siblings. Sadly my two sisters have up and disappeared and my brothers.... Well they are not as social as I am," she replied.

The grass grew taller as they moved forward, but there was thin paths worn down in the grass, frequent traveling spots of other pack members. Corentine hopped into one of those paths and moved on forward heading towards the thicker part of the river that was calm and a good spot to watch fish.

"Do you have any siblings Brandr?" she asked. Maybe he didn't and that's why he was here in Abaven alone, or maybe his siblings had been like her brothers.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Brandr, Lucine, & Halation is allowed in any of her threads regardless of the tag