Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-27-2013, 09:17 PM

The brute allowed himself to relax for a moment, lids falling closed over his golden eyes. He tuned everything out, simply trying to focus on the feel of the bark beneath his paw. This was a rare moment for him, to be able to be alone and relaxed, not beating himself up for the death of his brother. He had to let that go. He had to accept the fact that it had happened and that there was nothing he could about it now. His brother wouldn't have wanted him to blame himself for his death. Octavian would've told him that it wasn't his fault and that he just had to let go. He couldn't hold on to his brother's death forever. It would do him no good.

He wasn't aware of the woman who had been coming towards him, everything that wasn't the bark beneath his paw pad completely ignored. So of course he was shocked when he suddenly felt someone bump into him and a second later a feminine voice apologizing. Lids snapped open, crown turning to face the intruder, golden gems locking on the figure of an ivory woman as she fell back against her rump, frowning at having run into him. The brute quickly got all four paws beneath him, audits pinning themselves against his head as he looked the woman over. Oh no please, that was entire my fault. I wasn't aware that I had been in your way. I apologize. His voice was a quiet murmur, crown dipped in apology. Jeez, how embarrassing was that?

Talk like this