Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
05-30-2017, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2017, 05:13 PM by Nyx.)
IF I HAD A HEART I COULD LOVE YOU
Ásvor's former interest in what herbs might be growing at the lake's edge faltered quite quickly. Truthfully, she had wanted to find something useful, but Valdís' company arrested her attention with little effort.   "His name's just as unique," she admitted with a smile, finding the whole thing quite interesting. While she'd never had much interest in other packs, this one was sounding quite interesting, though it was hard to tell how much of that was influenced by Valdís. Probably a lot, not that she'd admit that. Though hearing that Valdís was learning about things like fighting was definitely something she envied.   "That's pretty neat. I haven't been doing too much. Searching for a place to settle down.. maybe."  It was hard to tell what the future had in store for her, or her siblings, and she wasn't terribly interested in moving on without them at her side. Settling down didn't sound fully appealing to her either, though; she wasn't really sure what she wanted for her future.

She watched as she reached for one of the cattail stalks, wondering if they had any purpose momentarily. Her gaze fell back on Valdís, brows raising slightly. Was she suggesting she should consider joining Crew? The little she knew about the pack did seem interesting, but she had no idea if Naudir or Raesa had any interest whatsoever. She shook her head, feeling unsettled for even considering such a thing without seeing how they felt about it. "Perhaps," Ásvor said after a moment, thoughtful as she tilted her head.   "I'm not sure where my sisters would stand on that offer, but thank you. I wouldn't mind getting some tips from you, though, on fighting, if you're not too busy." Her smile grew slightly. She'd never had the chance to truly learn anything about fighting, and was interested in if Valdís would be willing to teach her.
IF I HAD A VOICE I WOULD SING