gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-31-2017, 10:12 PM

Forever seemed like an awfully long time. Following this crazy guy forever certainly wasn't his first choice, but did he really have a choice right now? It wasn't like he could really take him in a fight. His dad hadn't really taught him all that much about fighting. That thought brought his father and sisters back up in his mind and that just added another whole complex layer to this situation. He hurried to follow along right beside Shiloh when the man started to walk away. He got the feeling that if he hadn't it would have ended badly for him.

"Shiloh seeks the destruction of world. Choosing a few souls to spare." Well, Pyre certainly hoped he was one of those souls. Who was this man that he really thought he could destroy the whole world? There didn't even seem to be a hint of uncertainty anywhere on this man's form. It was so different from how his father acted. His dad was always so worried and upset all the time. He still loved his father, but he didn't like how Solaris acted all the time. He wasn't sure he liked Shiloh's plans either, but he had to admit that he liked his confidence if nothing else. "My dad will come looking for me," he commented idly, not realizing what that information might do.

Speech Thought Others