size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
06-01-2017, 07:15 PM
Then they went on to say the pearly gates

Brandr enjoyed the sounds of the night, the buzzing and chirping of insects, the whispering of the wind through the thicket and the cool, moody light of the moon streaming down through the clouds. He also greatly appreciated Corentine's company. The girl's bright mood and gentleness was a boon in a land that still felt more foreign than home. She spoke, stating her mother was one of the packs healer's and that she'd been born here. He frowned a bit at the mention that her sisters had disappeared and her brother wasn't terribly friendly. Brandr found the idea of missing pups distressing. Did Bass know? Surely he knew. Were they looking for them? Or did missing perhaps mean something other than lost?

Brandr let it go. He didn't want to think such depressing thoughts before bed and knew that whatever the situation Bass and the higher ups likely had it under control. He followed along after Corentine as the grass got taller, hopping down onto one of the paths after her.

"Do you have any siblings Brandr?"

Brandr shook his head then stopped sharply. "Well… I don't have any littermates but I did have some older siblings. We weren't too close though." He shrugged not really knowing what else to say. "My eldest brother got in a pretty bad fight with my dad, and I know some of my family split off with them. What is your dad like?"

had such elegant graffiti