gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-01-2017, 09:43 PM

Baine was surprised when the man suddenly hopped up and looked very excited by her admission that she'd like to learn more about languages. He had seemed so stoic before that his strong reaction was a mild shock. However, he soon settled on his haunches across from her, seemingly startled with himself form his own reaction. As soon as he mentioned learning a bit of his language Baine got excited all over again. She grinned happily at the thought and nodded eagerly. Ever since she was little she had loved learning. That was something her parents and siblings had really instilled in her. She wasn't sure where her love of languages had come from, but now that she was getting a rare opportunity to learn she certainly wanted to take full advantage of it.

Her ears were perked forward toward the brown-hued man. She wanted to be very attentive to her teacher so she wouldn't miss any of the information he was giving her. It was such a different sounding word from what she was used to, but there was something about the sound of it that she liked. "при...вет," she repeated, her first attempt very slow and careful. She fumbled just a bit, but it was closer than she thought it would be. "привет," she repeated again, her smile growing and her tail brushing away at the sand behind her. "How was that?!"

"Talk" "You" Think

ooc: SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. I'll try to be quicker from here on out <3