Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
06-02-2017, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2017, 06:24 PM by Valdís.)

Valdís absently swatted at some browning cattails.  She wasn't sure why but she was full of restless energy though her fidgeting slowed as Ásvor mentioned possibly settling down somewhere.  Valdís was hopeful, excited even.  In her head it was perfect, Ásvor looking for a home and she just happened to be part of a pack now.  How awesome would it be to live with her friend?  However, Val had forgotten the sisters.   "Ah, I see." Darn sisters…  what were they even up to anyway?  She'd yet to meet either of them.  Valdís didn't dwell on it too long before Ásvor mentioned that she was interested in tips on fighting.  The girl blinked. "Me?  Ummm… well, I can try.  Is there anything in particular you were wanting tips on?"   She stopped messing with the cattails and scratched at the icy ground instead.   "Would a practice spar help at all?"

"Talk" "You" Think