gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-03-2017, 11:22 AM
{{Ooc:: I did too it's okay. ;w; <3}}

It had truly been tough. Between the loss of Surreal, the challenge for Celestial they had all stretched out, yet, like a rubber band they were starting to come back together. “I think if we didn’t fall into some sort of haze there’d rise the question if we felt anything at all, Regulus.” Cas said thoughtfully, his smile widening across hiss face. “But it’s alright. We’ll get there, all of us. No matter what weather comes our way, we’ll stand together.” He meant those words. Celestial was a resilient pack… they wouldn’t just fade into the background as some thought they might.

“I’m sure they’ll be eager to meet you as well. Viho is the eldest… I reckon he’ll rival you when he’s fully grown. He’s already so much bigger than our little Etain. She’s our girl, and she’s a special one at that.” Cas didn’t mention the fact she was missing a leg; it had never really bothered him and he was certain his daughter was going to grow up fine even with the deformity. “The last kid is our Ron, or Ronen rather. He might not be as big as his brother, but he shows a lot of promise yet to be on the bigger side of things too.”

He noticed the small shift in happiness as Regulus mentioned what wolves they had to train the youths. “You say that we’ve not that many, yet I hear a fair amount of names, nephew.” Castiel was trying to remain optimistic, offering Reg another smile. “We’ll manage, I assure you. We always have. Surreal wouldn’t want it any other way I’m sure.” As he spoke his sister’s name his golden gaze shifted skyward.

“Sometimes it’s hard to smile, Reg…” Castiel confessed, feeling conflicting feelings in his chest as Surreal’s image stirred in his brain. “But I know we need to… now more than ever. These little ones will look up to all of us to know what to do and when to do it. To be prepared for the world…” Castiel shifted his gaze back towards the red wolf. “But… together we’ve got this. We’ll make it through anything.” He stirred for a moment again and then spoke again.

“But back on the subject of mentors… I don’t think we should worry. We’ve got wolves with knowledge of fighting, hunting, healing, and even a messenger… as long as we share the weight of all the apprentices they’ll all be trained just fine. Don’t you worry.”