size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
06-04-2017, 08:48 PM
Eve!! My love, you're not getting away from me this easily! I'll be bothering you on Skype on the regular, and hopefully tossing a little art between the two of us from time to time?

Alsooo, just sayin' but if Amon were to come upon Bass feeling the need to abdicate, he would gladly step in ;D In truth, he has been looking for a place to settle his family for a while. Even though it's not in Auster, Perhaps arrangements could be made to monitor the Bifrost from an outpost or something... Oh well, I'm getting ahead of myself! ;D Of course he would promise Bass the safety and security of the existing pack members under the Abaraxas name, in return for claim of the lands and overtaking his borders. (Full disclosure, Amon is looking to build a kingdom where his kin hold themselves in more demigod status/as religious figures but not as a malicious thing necessarily? More as they are emissaries of their god/the gods and 'mortal' wolves are subjects of said gods... Idk I could go into more detail with ya Eve if its something people/the Abaven wolves might want to be a part of! Amon is developing in a weird direction, guys.) Anyways, just tossing it out there!! I know there are plenty of other Abaven wolves Bass would be more likely to pass it off to, but hey! <3

Regardless, I hope to see you back on site soon but its just because you're awesome, no pressure! These things happen darlin', and wherever life takes you we'll all still be your friends!

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.
His children are welcome in any and all of his threads!