gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
06-05-2017, 09:11 PM

Bam! Ashiel's chest collided with Asharya's bum square in the middle. He let out a laugh as his sister lurched forward into the water, his tail wagging as he leapt about excitedly. "Hahahaha gotcha! I gotcha!" It was her own fault for not paying attention and he'd tell mother as much. If they were going to train to be excellent warriors and leaders of the Abraxas clan then they needed to remain vigilant. Ok… so in all honesty he just wanted to be a brat. How could he help himself when her fluffy rear end presented such a target? Such pranks were too good to pass up!

"Ashi, I'm gonna eat your tail for that!"

Ashiel turned and bounded away down the canyon floor as he called over his shoulder. "You'll have to catch me first!" His sister was faster, he'd admit it but her scrambled bought him extra time as he put his head to the wind and bolted for all he was worth. He looked back to see her still struggling in the small pool and was about to make another smart comment when he slammed into something hard. "Ow!" He cried out and stumbled back shaking his head when a few drops of blood fell onto his shoulder. He looked up and gasped.

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.