Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-06-2017, 12:32 AM

Heavens knew that her legs ached and her body was thinner then it was used to being, but thus was normal in the hands of winters time. It did not, however, stop her body from tiring. Traveling non-stop for months was certainly taking its toll as her homelands was distant from the one that she currently set paws on. With her breath being shaky, she decided it was due time she found a place to rest. Seeing as the sun was finally giving way with the cast of a dark sheet. Stars glinting in the distance and shadows romping about the trees. This place seemed rather expansive, that she would certainly admit and yet, the world still felt a little small.

Being completely alone was an alien concept altogether. Especially for someone who had been hawkeyed their entire life. Aldegund couldn't put a direct name to the feeling and honestly, gave up trying to. Lowering her muzzle to the ground her shoulders rose as they hunched over. Her gate hazy as she walked about with little interest in her surroundings. Mentally, she was not stretched and physically she was just drained. Her mind being full of thoughts, but everything else empty, it was proving to be a hard adjustment. Coming to a shallow ditch under the roots of a plum tree, she brought herself to dig away the snow that was nesting itself there before she circled tightly and dropped.

Heavily letting a sigh rush past her nostrils and as she laid there, she witnessed the sun finally come to rest. Letting the night makes its full appearance. "Bis morgen abend mein freund." (Until morning, night my friend.) Her tone breathy and rather low, knowing it was just a goodbye for her ears only.

Watching in silence "My throat haults" But my actions never falter