Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-07-2017, 02:44 AM

Ana had been secluded away in her own little section of Auster. It might not have been the place their family would choose, but she'd enjoyed the territory nonetheless. The tall oaks were still the perfect shade for her and would have been good for Aby as well had she seen the girl, but her pale coated daughter had somehow managed to disappear. In some ways it was nice having the time to herself, but after a while of not seeing the little twerp she began to worry which was followed with irritation. Why hadn't she returned home? Surely she hadn't gotten herself killed this quickly.

She hadn't been very close when the call came on the wind. She'd been rather out of the loop for the past season so when she arrived at the birth site she was a little surprised, though not by much. It was only a matter of time before another of the family birthed another lineage of gods, but of course she'd expected Amon to be the first one, not Pyralis. Still it brought a grin to her face as she ignored the scene happening outside the cave for the moment. She paused at the den entrance, not wanting to crowd inside the den and beamed at Pyre while surveying the new whelps.

"Congrats dear sister." She wanted to stick around to take a look at the pups that would be the future of their family, but she'd already noticed the trouble that seemed to always surround her daughter. "Excuse me while I take care of this. I'm sorry for whatever trouble Aby has stirred up now." She might as well apologize even though she still had no idea how Aby hadn't learned how to behave around the rest of them.

She turned away from the entrance to get a good view of what was happening. She spied the stranger first, a mostly grown wolf though still under a year, with a much larger Astaroth squashing him to the ground. Good, so he was contained for the moment. She didn't spare the filth a second glance and instead turned to Abyzou and Amon before her ruby and pastel colored eyes narrowed at Aby. So that's where she'd disappeared to. She'd managed to find herself a mortal - his stench was all over her pelt.

"And why did you think it was a good idea to bring a slave to such a sacred area?" She questioned as her tail lashed back and forth. Honestly, she loved her daughter but so far her actions were making her look bad and Ana didn't like to have a bad appearance.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: wVgAb8H.png]