gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
06-08-2017, 07:55 PM

Ashiel's ears folded back in shame as his mother asked him what he was doing so far from the densite. "Well, you see-" before he could finish Asharya came flying onto the scene and he quickly scrambled out of the way before turning to look back at the bird. He really couldn't see what Asharya saw in the thing but as soon as his mother started to take it away he decided that he really wanted it. "Wait mom! I didn't mean it! Wait, I want to look at it. It's sooooo ugly but its a cool ugly. Mooooooom!" As Asharya launched herself at her mother's tail Ashiel started nipping at her ankles but she didn't seem the least bit bothered. Oh man, oh man, this wasn't fair!

As if to make matters worse Asharya started blaming everything on him! "Is not! Is not! Asharya was the one who left the den first, I was just following her. She's the one that started it!" His sister turned and gave him a seething look but he turned and stuck his tongue out at there. No way was she pinning this whole thing on him!

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.