Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-10-2017, 06:55 AM

He gave him a look like he was baffled at his words after the silence he received. Was he not listening? 'Why the fuck would he listen to your ass? Remember? Not all adults listen.'  and the name he gave for his mom earned him a puzzled look. Who the heck was Odette? His mom's name was Aures. And when he got closer to look at Bellum's eyes bellum put his ears back and his head followed suit. This guy was freaking weird. Really who needed to look at someone's eyes that closely? Sure he had some awesome eyes but no one needed to inspect them that well did they?

Well whatever he could deal. "Sorry mister Elias, but I think you got the wrong kid. My mom's not named Odette. Her names Aures Ancora and like I said before I don't have a dad." that was his story and he was sticking to it. He lifted a leg and scratched at his underside for a brief second until the man said something else.

He all but froze on the spot. What did he mean them? Did he mean he could talk to Cain too? Or those others that seemed to just snarl and say incoherent things? Cuz bellum heard them a lot. Plus Bellumwasn't exactly sure he was supposedto let everyone know that he heard voices. It wasn't like it was normal right? Well cat was out of the bag already so he guessed it was okay besides his mom never seemed to mind his weirdness. "Depends what you mean by them. If your talking about my friend Cain then yeah I hear him plenty, in fact it's hard to get him to leave me alone. But if your talking the mumbles and snarls then yeah I hear those too. Though I'm suppose to ignore them I think, or at least my siblings don't hear them so I guess normal kids don't." he swivels an ear for a second as Cain gave a snort. Apparently Cain didn't much appreciate being spoken about to Elias. Though he wasn't sure if that was because Cain didn't want to make them look any crazier than they already did or if it was because he wanted to be a secret. -His rump met the ground then as he tilted his head and pushed his ears forward. The question was unsaid but curiosity had him. If Elias knew about the voices then did that mean he had others living inside him too? Were they nice like Cain normally was? Could Cain speak to them? The questions went on and on in his head so he stopped them with one simple question. "Who do you hear?"

Walk, "Bellum", 'Cain', 'Astaroth', 'Ba'al' Think