gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
06-10-2017, 05:13 PM

It was Naamah's turn to laugh as the female spoke of Amon bothering her. This was a hint at the type of persistence the male could have, and there was a whisper of further attraction from Lilith as the woman spoke. Corvus cawed a mocking laugh of the darker woman's, his blue eyes flitting over Pyralis. The bird knew the signs of wolven attraction, and Naamah showed all of them, Amon as well to be honest. "Amon is not being able to bother me. If it was being so, I know to show a male him place." She gives a wink in return to her company, a teasing tone on her lilting voice as she motions forward jokingly with her paw. "I will not be lying, and you are not maybe hearing this, but there is a luring about your brother. Were you born together?" Being a single pup gave her a disadvantage when it came to siblings, not knowing boundaries or any other line that should not be crossed. She was only curious about the dark wolf and wanted to know more about his family.

"Naamah" "Lilith" Think Scroll over for translations.
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.