Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
06-13-2017, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2017, 05:14 PM by Nyx.)
IF I HAD A HEART I COULD LOVE YOU
Ásvor watched as Valdís fidgeted, wondering the source of her restlessness. She didn’t seem uncomfortable, so she supposed everything was fine. Still, she thought she almost saw a bit of disappointment in her expression at the mention of her sisters. "I’ll check in with them, and come let you know what they think," Ásvor offered with a faint smile. Having a place to call home, even if only temporarily, sounded nice while she and her sisters figured out a more permanent plan. It was hard to not miss the pack she’d grown up in, though she knew she couldn’t go back in time and change the course of the past. Dwelling on it now did little good.

The possibility of being given some fighting tips by Valdis was enough to lift her spirits again. Though she’d always lived a life of uncertainty, never knowing where she was going or when, it felt a bit different now that she had found some of her family again. Part of her craved some kind of stability now, though she wasn’t quite sure what she was hoping for. "A practice spar would be great," she agreed, hoping she didn't sound too eager. "I guess truthfully I don't know much about fighting at all. I suppose a lot of it probably comes naturally, but.. I wouldn't even know where to start." Her smile faltered a bit, unused to admitting weaknesses, but she had a feeling Valdis wouldn't use it against her.
IF I HAD A VOICE I WOULD SING