gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
06-17-2017, 06:01 PM

There were a lot of faces that were missing, that of which was her brother Lionel and it made her head swirl for a moment. Though, she stopped - it was fine she'd seen him with the invader he must have just been busy. Her attention sat back towards Athena, that was right a lot of the wolves she'd grown up with were getting older. From what she had seen with the intruder as well - times were changing and it was a bit scary. Fiori's peace had been long lasting but it felt like members were bored. Somehow in the back of her mind Heather wanted to be queen right here and now. She knew it was a bit premature but she wanted her father to live a comfortable life.

As the meeting went on she had her eyes transfixed on Archie for some reason. He seemed to have a fire to him, or was it because Heather was targetting him as soon as Athena had said she was retiring? After all in her eyes if Athena was trustworthy what was not to say that her son was trustworthy. Her ears flicked and she looked at the rest of the wolves. Bluemoon was too young, and Jackson already was their main hunter in which he did a good job as it was. Her throat hummed a bit as they were then released, the end of her tail twitching. "I'm going to go do something, call me if you need me." Heather said as she pressed her head into her father's side. She then jumped forward and started to follow Archi.

"Archelaus could I have a chat with you?" Heather went straight up to him and asked. Of course Athena was right there so she gave a soft nod, after all the woman had given Heather her first lesson in fighting which she was grateful for. "If you have the time, if not it's fine." Heather felt herself situate into a smile, things would be okay.

"Talk"

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.