gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-19-2017, 05:02 PM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

As expected, Anamalech was not pleased to know of the imposters to the north. She offered a solution, carnal and violent, and the beast grinned. Claiming the far north for their own would be a smart move, but nothing to enact quite yet. Near the end of their tale, their sister spoke up. Pyr had birthed a litter? Without them? How rude. Beautiful nieces and nephews with fiery coats, just like their mother. Sounded delightful. Anamalech purposefully left out the rest, leaving them to their excitement.

"I can't wait." They replied with a smile, toes curling in the loose silt under their feet. Kaine loved pups, though they had to admit they were a little daunting. What if they broke? They constantly feared that they would crush one beneath their bulk, or accidentally step on one. That didn't stop them from wanting to play and nurture them, obviously.

The fact that Amon was already hard at work adding to his progeny wasn't a surprise. He wanted to build up an army of offspring, it seemed. Regardless, Kaine would tend to the brood alongside their siblings without question. As Anamalech spoke some more, updating them on the events of late, they realised that they weren't all that late to the party. Wonderful.

"Great. It'll give me time to get caught up with the rest of the clan." Kaine rumbled gleefully, dipping their head beneath the water to cool the top of their head. The rays of the sun were relentlessly cooking their brains. Reemerging with a mouth full of water, they sprayed the mixture of drool and creekwater at Ana. A boom of laughter erupted from their jaws, waiting for the inevitable outburst from her.

"speech"

I THINK THAT GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE