gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-20-2017, 10:44 AM

Leo was patient and had no problems with waiting for someone to answer his call, but the answer came swiftly enough and he was happy to see the woman with bi-colored eyes heading toward him. He gave the fellow leader a polite dip of his head in greeting and smiled when she stopped in front of him. There was no denying that this was one of Regulus' siblings now that he could single out her scent from the rest of the wolves in the pack. He wished his memory was better so he could remember her name, but he wasn't sure if he had ever been told her name either.

"Hello there," he said in return to her greeting as he eased down onto his haunches, that ever present smile still lingering on his lips. "I noticed a pack scent I hadn't smelled before last time I passed this way to visit Regulus. It took me much longer than I had intended to come see you, but I had to at least come introduce myself. I just hadn't been expecting to run into family at the same time!" He chuckled softly, giving his distant cousin a grin. "I'm Leo by the way. I don't think we've ever been introduced."

"Talk" "You" Think