ardent

And so it begins

Tidus

gems
size
build
player
06-28-2013, 03:54 PM
The blonde man startled a little when heard something snap somewhere nearby. Moments after, a scent emerged revealing that another wolf was nearby. Turning his head he saw that there was one already sitting by the pool he was in. How did he not scent her sooner!? Confused, he looked her over. She seemed rather large for a female...and her fur. It was an electric blue! His eyes wandered over her, he hadn't seen a wolf like this before. Tilting his ears to her words, he shrugged and stared at her with a lopsided grin. Tongue hanging out comically, even though she sounded pissed off. But he hadn't done anything to piss her off, so he figured it wasn't his position to judge. Maybe she had a bad day, who knows.
"Oh, hi there. The water doesn't really bother me. I was born around it and I live for the water. 'Sides, I have a really thick coat that goes well with my thick skull. So water is like my second home...if I could live in it anyway. Names Tidus, who're you?"

He stepped out of the water as he spoke, pelt clinging to his skin. His head had remained dry. His clear deep blue eyes gazed at her, friendliness clearly apparent. He had no intention to fight, and had no reason to either. He was glad that another wolf had found him, he didn't know where the hell he was in the first place!