gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-20-2017, 11:19 PM

Sandpiper paused to sniff along the ground for a scent that might lead her to some prey. However, a bark reached her ears and interrupted her tracking and her head popped up with interest to see who it was. While it wasn't a face she recognized right away, there was something familiar about him and he certainly seemed friendly if nothing else. Well she hadn't really ventured out of Abaven to meet new friends, but she certainly wasn't against it either! She turned toward him with a quick bark in return before she started making her way toward him.

"Hello there!" she said as she got closer, giving the older man a smile while her tail wagged gently behind her. She had never really had a sense of danger around strangers, or around anything really, but something about him made her feel even more at ease than usual. There was still something familiar about him even though she couldn't really put her paw on it. She stopped a couple of feet from him, saying, "I wasn't expecting to find anyone out here, but this is a nice surprise. I'm Sandpiper by the way. I usually go by Piper though. What's your name?"

"Talk" "You" Think