gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
Jewell
06-21-2017, 05:05 PM
The female turned towards her and she stopped for a second, her eyes blinking. Her eyes were clouded like she couldn't see, as if they had cataracts over both eyes. It was strange, like nothing she had seen before. She had seen a lot of things but not this sort of eye coloration. To test the woman's sight she moved one way then the other by leaning. She was intrigued to say the least, but wouldn't speak too much of it though she was curious of if the woman would follow her movements. "Forgive me for intruding upon your day but you smell like a Todd I met recently, and of herbs. I was hoping you might like to discuss herbs with me and maybe tell me if the Todd is still in the area? I'd hate to keep you from the pups on your pelt though if you'd rather not." she hated to say it but right now she might be avoiding Dart. She was in heat and she had only just met her friend so she didnt want to be in a situation where she made him uncomfortable or made her own self lose her thoughts on this just for the feeling of relief from the heat. After all this season's heat was worse than any she had felt before. She smiled at the female just in case she could see. She was soft spoken when she spoke. Her haunches lowered to sit in the snow, her tail wrapping around her paws as she tucked them tightly against her.