Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-22-2017, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2017, 05:38 PM by Leo.)

Leo's immediate reaction to Heather's declaration that she was ready to take the pack was to deny it. It wasn't that he didn't agree that he was ready. In fact, he had all the confidence in the world in his daughter. His only problem was the thought that she would have all of this responsibility put on her while she was still so young. He had been pretty young himself when he had taken over Fiori and part of him wished that he had taken more time to enjoy his younger years first. But Heather was an adult now and she had done a lot of work on herself and her abilities in such a short time. He could tell she wanted this and hopefully he would still be around for many years to come to help her with all of these responsibilities.

"Okay," he said after a moment of thoughtful silence. He smiled as he glanced toward his daughter. It was so hard to believe that the little balls of fluff that were his children were now full grown adults. "I think the perfect way to kick off a new year is to pass the pack to you. Once spring rolls around we can celebrate you and your siblings' third birthday and you taking over the pack all at once. What do you think?" Of course if she wanted to wait till the summer or longer he wouldn't have any complaints either. He wanted to do what was best for her and what would make her the most comfortable.

"Talk" "You" Think