size
Small
build
Light
player
06-22-2017, 08:25 PM
the colors of my life
are painted in black and white

Armai shuffled around with her nose to the ground as she waited for Dragon to arrive. Nox had left her to go scout around elsewhere and do whatever it was that cats did in their free time. She didn't make it very far when footsteps and then a bark alerted her to Dragon's presence. A soft smile formed on her face as she swiveled her head in the direction of the bark. Finally pinpointing his location in front of her she smiled at him and then took a seat when he heard him take one as well. His greeting was friendly enough and her tail waved against the grass and flowers below her.

"I'm doing fine." She replied easily. "How are you doing?" She asked as she sniffed around for a moment. She smelled his companion on him, but it wasn't recent enough to indicate that the leopard was there with him. She supposed it worked out, Nox was off doing whatever and for whatever reason Dragon seemed to get overly flustered when his friend was around. Her mind wandered to when she first met the male and she had to do her best to hide the smile that threatened to emerge when Dragon hadn't realized she couldn't see.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted anything you might have been doing, but I did have a few questions for you if you have the time."

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.