Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-23-2017, 01:06 AM

Lids had fallen over her bright hues and a light sleep held her mind down. She was more exhausted then she originally gathered, but that was what was to be expected. Rising and falling slowly, each breath was lazy. Deep with intent to truly let her body get what it needed and as she felt that slow sense of falling, her ears caught pronounced crunching off in the distance. Giving a huff her head groggily rose from the ground and her eyes forced themselves open, against her lashes which stuck together. Grasping as if glued shut.

Blinking to clean her vision she saw a thin formed figure just a little distance off, but something was odd. There was little floppy things on her back. Maybe her vision was just making her see things because she wasn't completely awake. That was probably it, so she would play it off as such. Pulling back her lips, her jaws opened wide in a yawn before she pushed herself up enough to look alert. Giving silence for a few moments she finally gathered that she had been spoken to. Perking her ears forward her voice broke through in a delayed surprise.

"Oh! Excuse my delay." Expressing a small chuckle of embarrassment she shook her skull trying to wake herself up a little more. "Hello dear, what brings your company my way?" Faint as it was, a welcoming smile was chipped in as was the accompaniment of her tail giving a small wiggle in expression.

Watching in silence "My throat halts" But my actions never falter
Warning: Slight cursing on occasion. Also tends to speak German and Greek. (Translation provided)