gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-23-2017, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2017, 02:05 AM by Greed.)

A guttural growl rose in his throat, lip lifting in a snarl as Ramsay appeared to try and turn the tables. No. He wouldn't be the one at the end of the sword. Ramsay had left, believing their stupid dad would fulfill his promises, but Greed knew better. "No shit he's a failure! He always had been you fucking idiot! You ask me what my problem is!? Take a wild fucking guess!" He barked loudly, not bothering to hide his anger, raw and untamed. His hackles bristled along his back, eyes cold and narrowed as his sight never left his brother. He was ready for a fight, ready to unleash all the pain and hurt and anger he had been holding inside after he felt like everyone had abandoned him. It wasn't something he would ever admit to Ramsay, but the day they left had stung. While he knew he wasn't really close to any of them, he did like Ramsay better than his tubby brother or his annoying weakling of a sister. Then again, he supposed Ramsay was the only one he had really talked to or spent any amount of time with.

He was being consumed by his emotions. And if there was one thing that anyone who knew him could say, was that he never showed any emotion. But today? He tried. Gods above did he try to keep anything but anger hidden away. "And why would you care whether or not I'd give a shit, huh!?"He kept himself cold and hardened, the broody loner kid never really interacting with anyone at home. Instead, he often found himself beyond pack lands picking fights with others and bullying whoever he could find. Though there was no telling whether or not his emotions would drive him to attack his brother today. "Your first mistake was following that liar." He hissed through gritted teeth, "Your second mistake was this." He hissed again, the male taking a step closer as his ears flattened. He had no idea what he was going to do. He felt...numb. As if his mind were just letting his emotions take over. He didn't know what else to feel. How else to feel. Wasn't sure how to handle it. So he just let himself go into autopilot, and whatever happened today, he'd accept it. Even if it meant getting hurt in the process.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!