gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
06-23-2017, 07:42 AM

They would come out of earshot as soon as Lionel arrived. Although Heather was relieved also concerned as she did not hear the news that her late arriving brother had to bring. Of course her mind at the moment was focused on Archie. She didn't know the extent on his skills, but her gut feeling was driving her at the moment. The male was polite and quick to the point finding herself a little surprised. She'd forgotten - she was indeed these wolves future leader. Friends or not they looked to her the same as she was looking to them though.

"Would you be interested in taking one of the higher ranks? Possibly Knight since your mother stepped down." Her eyes looked at the meeting for a minute. Wolves talking and speaking - it was strange looking at it from a distance like being on the outside. "Call it a gut feeling but I guess I saw a fire in your eyes when I was watching you at the meeting." She did suppose it might have been out of bounds. Though, she should still discuss it with Lionel and her father as she could not be handing out ranks willy nilly. "I'd still have to talk with Father no doubt but if you're interested.... we could use the help." that was the truth.

"Talk"

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.