gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
06-23-2017, 08:30 PM

She was alone for a little while lost in her thoughts and even find herself feeling ill again with grief. She still missed her companion, though her kids had seemed to taken that spot in her life. She always had one of her children with her and with it being winter there was no reason to travel out of the pack lands, but somehow two of her children had disappeared. She had tried to do everything right, despite never being a parent before she had babysat her younger family members. Now she was worried that she didn't do a good enough job. Before she could drift back into those depressing thoughts her ears caught the sounds of another crunching through the snow.

She lifted her head as he spoke to her. His voice was easily recognizable because she had spoken to him a time to two, just briefly. She smiled lightly to his words, not really bothered by the cold because of her vary thick winter coat. In fact with the kids growing they were putting off more heat and sometimes making the den unbearably warm. He then took a neat next to her and she pulled herself together and sat up so that she was sitting beside the male. He then stated the obvious and she sighed lightly.

"Unfortunately yes, I am bothered. Two of my girls are missing and it leave me questioning my abilities as a mother," she said quietly.

"Talk" & 'Think"

[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times