gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
06-23-2017, 11:08 PM
He had been making his way back to Vianni as of yesterday, having thought she would of moved even farther south. Her call was unnecessary as he was close enough to smell the birth. His ears pressed back as he thought of what the smell could attract. The attention of others was unwanted. As he made his way to the location of her dug out den he kept his wits about him. He had been playing guard for her from further away, though he made it his mission to keep track of her and Kait. He wasn't letting these children slip from his notice.

He entered her den and sat silently as he watched her bring his heirs into the world. His eyes settled on each of their forms and as she finished he moved to sit at her back and inspect them further. A male and two females. Two looked like half twins and the other a smaller brown scale one. Each held his mask and he nodded pleased with her work. "You did well my love, three heirs for my blood. The male shall be crowned prince but the other two no less loved. Marek Nero Asmodeus shall be his name." his voice was hushed but no less pleased.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.