Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-26-2017, 03:05 AM

Faine had done her best to become familiar with the territory and with the season passing she was beginning to grow more comfortable. It was her home now after all, but the castle still seemed so huge to her, so endless. Her obsidian paws had led her through the courtyard but she could see movement between the rubble and her carmine eyes caught what seemed to be a rather familiar figure. She made her way towards the individual, being pretty positive that it was the wolf she was thinking about. Sure enough, she was right as she could tell by the scent he left. As he probably marked the territories all the time.

This is your time Faine, offer some help instead of hanging around like a lost pup. Show him that you’re willing to be a valuable and hardworking member. She thought to herself. “Dragon?” she asked as she turned around the corner as she approached him. She offered a small smile and dipped her head in respect to the higher ranking wolf. “I was… Uh, wondering when I could gain an actual rank in the pack,” she said, she didn’t want to sound demanding but she also needed to seem responsible in presenting herself to him, to show him that she really and truly wanted to become a Talis member. “I’m knowledgeable in herbs and poisons so I can be a healer of the sorts, and I’ve traveled a lot by myself so I know how to navigate the lands pretty easily with the stars, and I tend to study the weather. If that helps in any way to giving me a working rank,” she explained.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.