size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-26-2017, 03:39 AM
He nodded sadly, feeling his own weary eyes growing misty. ”You are my home as much as Abaven is. I can't stay away for too long.” He whispered sadly, pushing himself harder into her. His heart felt like it was breaking, even though he knew this wasn't the end, there was something so final about her taking over for now. ”Well then, Primo Vali, keep Abaven well and alive. I'll send Finch here to keep everyone updated, I won't just vanish. But I uh… I have a request.” He pulled back awkwardly, shifting on his paws a but as his voice cracked. ”Can you… come with me? Spend my last night here with me?” Bass asked, briefly looking over at the pale woman. He didn't want to be alone, not now. Not now that his heart was broken and his body weary. Tonight he just wanted to sleep with his best friend at his side, ignoring everything until the morning came. Then reality would set in as always, making him once more feel heavy. But the aging man didn't want to lose this sense of lightness that he felt with her now. With a soft smile he licked her cheek before stepping away and heading towards his den, too afraid to look behind him to see if she was following. As he moved, his yellow eyes gazed across Abaven. Why did this feel so final? Like he was saying goodbye? With a shaky breath he tried to ignore it all, his head falling down slightly. He would come home, he had to.

-exit Bass-